Monday, July 4, 2011

My imagination ran away with my dreams.

Last night, I dreamt I was in Winterspring with a bunch of my guildies, and we were running up and down the snow-covered cliffs like we were 8-year-olds on a jungle gym. One of the paladins that I talk to sometimes was there, and I kept trying to run up close to him, so it'd be like we were hanging out together. But the others kept calling him over and he would turn and go to them every time, completely leaving me behind. It kept happening like that; whenever I managed to get a second alone with him, he would veer off to join our other guildmates. I was left alone, panting from the effort and watching him run away from me, as I stood on a frozen rock mountain in Frostwhisper Gorge. The snow was white trimmed with cerulean.

I think I'm lonely. O_o

-Avia.

No comments:

Post a Comment