Tuesday, July 5, 2011

LF self-actualized life partner. PST.

So, I’m newly single. My boyfriend that I met on WoW didn’t work out. Surprise surprise. Plus, he was one of those jealous types that got angry when I talked to anyone with a penis, which was all of my friends IRL, so now I have no friends since I basically had to stop hanging out with everyone I could stand. Who knows why I thought that was logical even after I became aware that the relationship was doomed to fail since it turned out we had nothing in common besides WoW. Then he stopped playing WoW in favor of Battlefield: Vietnam, and I was like, “Where is the tankadin that I thought you were?”

All I have is gaming now, which I really felt depressed about when I realized that it was the Fourth of July and I was watching virtual fireworks with my best friend, Barkath. My voidwalker.

But it’s ok! It’s been a while since I’ve been single, and even though I no longer have someone who will log in for me when I’m running late for a raid, I can also stop pretending to be interested in things like shooting stuff with helicopters, “noob tubes,” and sex with a guy who thinks that because some people abuse the welfare system, no one should get it at all. What he saw in a bleeding-heart liberal like me, I have no idea. On top of that, my main is a lock, and he played a priest and a paladin. Defender of the light + corrupt magic user = a year of awkward domestic partnership followed by an unexpectedly drawn out and dramatic breakup.

I told my sob story to one of the few people with whom I can talk that I have left, i.e. my WoW friend from vanilla, and he told me to get in his boat.

leet dk: you can join my club! :D

me: lol. what is it called?

leet dk: RELATIONSHIPS COME AND GO BUT EPICS ARE SOULBOUND BITCHES

leet dk: club

me: … that’s amazing.

If anyone needs me, I’ll be drowning my sorrows. And by “drowning my sorrows,” I mean raiding.

Lootz before cootz, y0. Lootz before cootz.

-Avia.

No comments:

Post a Comment