Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Three people carrying twenty-two others is normal for LFR anyway.

Do people in your LFR look like this?
This week, I pre-purchased the WoD expansion and immediately used my free level 90 boost, and despite the provided gear being quite adequate ilvl-wise, it sure makes anyone wearing it look craptastic. Even if it's 483 ilvl, it's embarrassing to queue for LFR with that glaring green color on all my gear like a giant neon sign reading "Pick on me even though plenty of people in epics do worse DPS." No wonder some people have been so quick to complain about boosted 90s even though they're often being played by competent raiders.

On my new mage, I've actually been using my H Garrosh title for the first time since I've earned it just so I'm not grouped in with people who boost to 90 in a random spec and spend LFR pressing one button every ten seconds. Call me lame, because that's what it is. It feels like I'm wearing one of those cheesy bumper stickers that claims, "My other car is a Ferrari," while I'm driving a rusty lemon into Jin'Rokh and missing.

To all the Silent Heroes out there braving LFR in these noob and difficult times, I salute you.

-Avia.

No comments:

Post a Comment