Monday, February 17, 2014

Valentine's Day Reparations

Crap. I totally forgot about Valentine's Day. I spent the whole night finishing arenas and didn't realize it was Valentine's until it was already over and I got a text from my sister bitching about how her boyfriend drunkenly passed out before they even had dinner. Now I have to pull out all the stops to make it up to my precious baby boy for neglecting him and completely forgetting our annual plans.


Me: This is nice, isn't it?
Barkath: ...
Me: I bought you some flowers.
Barkath: ...
Me: And these chocolates. They're goblin-made. Very expensive.
Barkath: ...
Me: Listen, Barkath. I know we haven't been spending much time with each other lately. I've been doing arenas with Dalrezza, and Arcasius might be a little better than you at tanking nowadays. But you've been with me since Vanilla, and you were always protecting me and standing right beside me whether we were fighting off monsters or fishing off the coast of Feralas. And yea I know that the past few months, the only time I summon you is to sacrifice you to gain your power, but I want you to know that I appreciate you and care about you and would do anything for you. All you have to do is ask.
Barkath: ... Send me back.
Me: Are your claws getting wrinkly?

I think this is going to take a lot more chocolate. :(

-Avia.

No comments:

Post a Comment