Thursday, October 24, 2013

Intermission For My Sanity

What an annoying week. My guild is stuck on H Thok; I replaced half the hardware in my computer because for some reason The Sims 3 requires as much system resources as the Large Hadron Collider; and my college thought it'd be cool to leave the important, time-sensitive documents that I sent them sitting around on a desk until I said WTF? There's only one thing to do when one wants to escape from such frustrating first-world problems...

Level an alt.

Pew Pew!

There's nothing like mindless questing through zones I've seen many times before to sedate my brain and shove away any sense of responsibility. Add heirlooms on top of that, and I get to experience the satisfying ding of gaining a level approximately every ten minutes! Some shammy roll on my cloth item in a dungeon? Who cares! I'll replace it with some quest green in the next zone. Or I could just sit in an inn for a while and watch the lowbies go by. There's no rush. There's no war out here in old world. No call to raid. Yes, the World of Warcraft is my oyster as I grow from a fledgling warlock into a mighty hero of the Alliance!

"Congratulations, you have reached level 90!"

...I don't want to play anymore.

-Avia.

No comments:

Post a Comment